You might scoff at the idea of describing your indoor air quality to a professional technician, but it’s not that far-fetched. Those odors that you smell every day, the constant sneezing you have to endure, and the cooking smoke that never tends to leave your kitchen after cooking a steak, all relate to your indoor air quality in some way. The best part about this is that we can help.
Air quality doesn’t have to be stagnant. You don’t have to just “get used” to sneezing in your home, or smelling strange odors in certain areas of the house. Scientifically, these odors are caused by particles in your air, and there’s a source to them. An air purifier in Avon, OH can target the source of odors and eliminate them.
Don’t believe us? Well, let’s start by describing what’s in your air so we can get to stopping the problem at its root.
Discovering Your Contaminants
We don’t want you to be alarmed, but there are a lot of things that can exist in your indoor air. From germs to dust, you’ve got your hands full trying to clean your home already, which is why cleaning the air should be left up to us! Take a look below to see what could be disrupting your comfort.
- Viruses and bacteria. If you haven’t been living under a rock for the better part of a year, then you’ll understand how important it is that we deal with viruses and bacteria floating in our air. Keep your home safe and clean from viruses and bacteria with the help of a UV air purifier.
- Mold spores. With the right conditions, your home can become a haven for mold spores. This is bad, since many people can become ill or develop serious allergies that react to mold in the air. Also, mold creates foul odors in your home.
- Dust. Dust can cause an allergic reaction and can generally make your home feel stuffy.
- Pet dander. If you’ve got pets in your home, then chances are pretty high that there are contaminants in your air that are from them. Don’t worry, your pets are worth the air quality problem, and an air filtration system can help mitigate this issue.
- Hair. Hairs can be light enough to get caught in your HVAC system and become recurring contaminants in your home.
- VOCs and cooking smoke. VOCs, also known as volatile organic compounds, can be things like paint particles which are not good to inhale.
How We Can Help
All of the problems we listed above can be dealt with by our team. For the living contaminants, like viruses, bacteria, and mold spores, a UV air purifier will easily eliminate those kinds of microbial organisms. For the inorganic contaminants like pet dander, hair, VOCs, and dust, an air filter can catch them and make them easy to dispose.
Basically, our team can help as long as you call us. We’ve got different solutions for homes with different problems.
Westland Heating & Air Conditioning has your back. Just call us today!