Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC Installation & Replacement
- HVAC Repair
- Rooftop Units
- Building Automation Systems
- Mitsubishi VRF Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Dectron Pool Dehumidification System
- Safety Policies and Commitment
- Commercial Advantage Program
Safety Policies and Commitment
Westland Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing services that are ecologically sound and that promote worker health and safety whenever possible. We work with our employees to make sure they understand and comply with all environmental and safety policies and procedures. And we are always looking for ways to improve on our health and safety record and adopt more environmentally beneficial practices.
In order to ensure the safety of all of our employees at all times, we have developed a health and safety program for all of our employees to follow. Adhering to this policy is a condition of employment for all of our workers, which is a reflection of how seriously we take the issues it addresses.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to these goals, we have taken the following steps:
- All supervisors undergo training to become Competent Persons, and all employees receive 10 hours of meaningful and relevant OSHA training.
- All of our jobsites are audited by an outside professional Safety and Health firm to evaluate the performance of the safety program.
- We are in the process of developing a program to transition injured employees back to work safely.
- We are working on maintaining a drug free workplace as described by the Ohio BWC.
In the past two years, in recognition of our efforts, we have received the highest possible worker compensation discount from the BWC. We have also recorded zero injuries and received zero citations from OSHA on any of their three inspections during this period.